Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

March 15, 2005

The group has arrived – Istanbul, Turkey

There are twelve passengers on the overland truck and three group leaders for a total of fifteen. The truck can probably hold a total of twenty, so there is some extra room to share. The majority of the people in the group are British. The outliers are two Canadians, one New Zealander, one Taiwanese, and my self (the America). We don’t have a group photo yet, but I’d say the average age around the mid 30’s. Everyone in the group has been getting along great (so far). Then again it’s just the first day.

P.S. I got my Iranian Visa approval from the foreign ministry. I’m psyched the country is suppose to beautiful and the people very friendly, it just the government that is messed up (just like in the U.S.).

No comments: