Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

August 25, 2006

Road Kill


As we slowly meander eastwards on our bikes the landscape has been changing, but we haven't really seen much "live" wildlife a long the route. The only significant wildlife we have seen has been road kill. Sad, but its the reality of the road....(see October 2004 archives -right handside panel)

I started this series of pictures in South Dakota, so I missed a lot from Washington through Wyoming. I'll try to keep adding to the collection as we continue to head eastward - I'm still on the lookout for a fox.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Doug and Eric want to know which road kill smelled the worst?

Mike said...

Sorry, Doug and Eric, but I held my breath when I took the photos. I don't know which one smelled the most. However, the raccoon had some maggots crawling in it. Mike

Anonymous said...

maybe they were just sleeping on the side of the road