Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

February 28, 2008

Dança do Créu Is The New Macarena?

Right before arriving in Rio for Carnival this year, we spent three nights in Parity, a city not far from Rio. I partied till 4-5 in the morning each night. The music was excellent! Even though I’m more of a hip-hop tool, than the Latin beat tool, I was moving it. Of course, the vodka helped. Dancing like I was on a deserted island (per John). But most noticeably was this song. I’m not saying it was a good thing or bad thing, all I’m saying it was EVERYWHERE and the dancers were melting-up the dance floor with similar dance moves highlighted in the video, but more improvised moves. The dance in the video is much more choreographed. You never know, the song just might be the new Frat house Macarena, never too early to start practicing. I'm thinking about clearing my living room space, making a little dance floor....

No comments: