Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

January 25, 2008

Iguazu Falls - Argentina and Brazil

 
I had about ten great pictures of Iguazu Falls to choose from. I couldn’t decide which one to post. All of them were good, but none great. It was difficult to get the full view of the falls within one picture.

After viewing the falls, however, I couldn’t decide on which water falls I was most impressed by: Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe or this falls, Iguazu Falls. My memory of Victoria Falls from 1995 still sticks in my memory as being more impressive. However, I spoke to a number of people, who seen both falls and thought Iguazu Falls was more impressive, but the same people also said they saw Victoria Falls during the dry season when there was virtually no water flowing over the falls. I saw it in April at the end of the raining season and it was gushing. Maybe that explains some of the difference in opinions. Iguazu Falls was at its peak when we visited. Nevertheless, both falls are impressive, and both falls (Victoria and Iguazu) make Niagara Falls look tiny in comparison.

No comments: