Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

April 25, 2008

Where Did My Day Go...


I woke-up at 9 am, having gone to bed last night at 2 am, after working on my screenplay and imbibing a bottle of wine. Once again, I make a note, a bottle is a little much for one night, after recalling my $100 contribution to the Obama campaign. The wine induced donation, as I recall, was provoked by Hilary's "3 AM" TV ads, negativity and “politics of fear”.

From 9:00 to 9:30: I slowly ease into the day, drink two cups of coffee, click through the usual suspect news, finance, and blogs “that I read” sites, while listening to Jack Johnson’s “Sleep Through the Static”.

From 9:30 to 12:30: I read three chapters of “World History” AP Prep Workbook and completed the questions at the end of the chapters. Why? Umm, because I can...

From 12:30 to 2:30: I watch “Lust and Caution” directed by Ang Lee.

From 2:30 to 4:30: I go to the gym and run on the treadmill for a hour and a half. On my personal TV monitor, I watch two “Curious George” cartoons, approximately three and a half music videos, and about ten minutes of the N.J. “Fear Inspiring” News, before turning off the TV monitor.

From 4:30 to 6:30: I shower and venture out for Chinese takeout. I eat it front of the computer, once again clicking through more news and blogs “that I read” sites, nap for 5 minutes in front of the computer, before editing about twenty pages of my screenplay on screen while listening to N.W.A.’s “Greatest Hits”.

At 8:30: I take a diazepam, grab a half a bottle of wine, printed off my entire completed screenplay and started editing it hard copy.

At 2AM: I go to bed, but before going to bed I eat a bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter and bananas. While in bed, I put in my teeth guard and ear plugs to muffle the car alarms. Its spring now and I can sleep with the windows open.

No comments: