Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

June 03, 2008

OMG He got FAT!!

I remember Morrissey as a tiny waif. What happened? He should checkout The Daily Plate.

It's not a bad site. Per the site, I learned I have to consume 750 less calories per day OR run 6 miles per day to LOOSE one pound a week. I prefer to exercise. I hate dieting. Plus, I'm able to frequent the gym when it’s virtually empty, 10:30 am or 2:30 pm.

I also learned my daily intake of calories, protein, fat, sodium, and charbs are generally right at the daily recommended levels, and my intake of fat and cholesterol is significantly below. I’d like to lower my sodium levels. Less processed foods, I'm guessing.

The video (even though Morrissey comes across as a fat, old queen) did inspire me to listening to the Smith's Greatest Hits....

It's now 1985, Reagan is in office, Morrissey is skinny again, and everything is youthful and okay!!!!

Song in the video: "All You Need Is Me".

No comments: