Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

September 12, 2008

Damn, Those Bitches!!!



I've never heard of the "View" until about a year and a half ago when I started going to the gym. I typically go post morning rush around 10AM, because I'm a bum and I can do that.

Well today, I was at the gym finishing my six mile run (yes, I can fit in my college graduation suit) and saw the "View" come on, saw that John McCain was the guest, and honestly, I didn't expect any of those women to ask him anything questions of substance. I thought it was going to be their typical banter, so I changed the station.

Now watching the clips, I was totally wrong. This was probably one of the most honest interviews I've seen.

1) Woopie asks McCain if she should be worried about slavery being reinstitute in America, after McCain said the constitution should be interpreted as the fore wanted it to be. Damn, you go girl.

2) The other, red headed, lady commented to McCain that he doesn't seem like a Maverick anymore. She acknowledged that the old John McCain was a maverick, but the new John McCains seems to in lock step with the Repulican Party. McCain looks really annoyed, when she says this.

3) And lastly John McCain out and out LIES to their faces. He says Sarah Palin cut all pork barrel spending while Governor. "When the truth of the matter is that Alaska has more federal money per capita than any other state in the Union". The Corporate Media is all over this one now. It seems like McCain's blatant lies will be the political topic of the weekend.

No comments: