Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

February 11, 2009

What I'm...

Listening to...
"Arular" by M.I.A.
"Slumdog Millionaire" Soundtrack
"Songs for the New Industrial State" by Doug Randle (1)
"Tha Carter III" by Lil Wayne
"The Scene of the Crime" by Bettye LaVette
"Kevin Michael" by Kevin Micheal

Reading...
"Mississippi Sissy" by Kevin Sessums (2)
"Independent Feature Film Production" by Gregory Goodell
Filmmaker Magazine
Script Magazine

Watching...
"Eagle Eye" by D.J. Caruso
"Scary Movie" by Keenen Ivory Wayans
"Miracle at St. Anna" by Spike Lee
"W." by Oliver Stone (3)
"Frozen River" by Courtney Hunt (4)

Eating....
Vegetable Soup, Beets, Veggie Burger, Lettuce, Green Tea, Spaghetti and Store Purchased Tomato Sauce, Cranberry and Walnut Bread

Doing...
Procrastinating.

(1) This album cracks me up, especially the song "Coloured Plastics".
(2) I'm halfway through this book, but it's so bad. I don't think I'll finish it.
(3) I watched about 20 minutes, turned it off and returned it to Netflix.
(4) This is really tough to watch, but a lot of symbolism and a welcome alternative from Hollywood shlock. It still in one's mind.

No comments: