Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

May 17, 2009

Puffy Cheeks and Sore Knees

About two weeks ago, I noticed my cheeks started to feel puffy. Okay, I changed my face lotion recently, maybe I was allergic. I changed back to my prior lotion. My cheeks still felt puffy. What else?

Okay, I started drinking Bud in the evenings. I thought maybe I was allergic to the preservatives. Who knows, right? I stopped drinking Bud. Nothing changed. Cheeks still puffy. What could it be?

Then I stepped on the scale at the gym: 205! Oh shit. Typically, I'm below 190.

I started running 6 miles a day, and twice cycling 50 miles. Additionally, I started recording all my calorie intake on My Daily Plate religiously, not exceeding 2000 cals a day.

Today, I stepped on the scale, and presto: 188!! No more chubby cheek, but now I have sore knees.

No comments: