Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

August 09, 2009

Project Porchlight!!

At least ONE festivalgoer was positively psyched to see Project Porchlight at the event. Breana Novak (pictured here),18, of Flemington, New Jersey, learned about Project Porchlight last year during our campaign in Vermont. While attending a sustainable energy summer program at the Governors’ Institute of Vermont, she volunteered for a Project Porchlight CFL bulb distribution in Burlington.

“I got soooo excited when I saw the Project Porchlight table at the Ballooning Festival, and I’m definitely going to volunteer before the end of the summer,” says Breana, who will move to Pittsburgh to attend Carnegie Mellon University in the fall.
Honestly, I haven't a clue what project Project Porchlight is about. I'm just posting this to embarrass my niece, whom I just burned 10 CDs of albums and mixes for her ride to Pittsburgh next week. I'm sure she'll hate every single song I've burned, but that's what generational gaps are for, innit!

No comments: