Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

August 21, 2009

Vacation from My Vacation

Off to Arlington MA to visit The Zawels for a couples days. And as a bonus, I learned that Parke and Sarah live near by, only a few blocks away. Diner plans are in the works. Parke and I attended Cornell together. And CLEARLY he is doing more with his degree than I am. He's a Professor of Food Economics at Tufts University and curator of the U.S. Food Policy Blog . On Wednesday of next week, I venture to P-town to hang with the Ithaca Girls, and potentially experience another beauty day! Next Saturday, on my way back from P-town, I break up the drive with on evening at the Herrmans in Stonington CN.

Let the festivities begin! I cycled 86K today in the rain today to loose a bit of my whale costume and then purchased a few new t-shirts from my favorite "urban label" store. (Vengeance is Mine; Fear; Respect; Revenge"). And while I'm gone, friends from Spain are staying at my apartment and taking in the sights of NYC. So it all worked out.

No comments: