Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

September 17, 2009

6 Days Without A Computer

The backlight on my computer has given out. I've been without it since Saturday. Apple Care is STILL trying to fix it, but there's a huge number of computers in the queue before it. If it wasn't under warrantee, I'd take it someplace other than the "public Apple Care option".

Nevertheless, since Saturday I've read three books, watched a bunch of movies, hit the gym almost daily, cycled in west NJ, cleaned my entire house (corner to corner, top to bottom), taken leisurely strolls around the neighborhood, scribbling notes on tablets long hand, replaced all existing light bulbs with eco-bulbs, returned a bag load of plastic soup containers to Chinese takeout, etc.

Life sure is boring without a computer!! But on the other hand, I also realized how much time I waste puttering around clicking.

No comments: