Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

September 30, 2009

One Irrelevant Struggle After Another

Recently, my life seems to have been one minor, insignificant, annoying struggle after another: 1) faulty computer backlight (Apple replaced my computer after 12 days and 7 trips to the Apple store); 2) getting a tuition refund from NYU; 3) qualifying for free airline fare; 4) internet connection gave way; 5) returning online purchased items; 6) SLR camera repair, etc.

And to top it all off, almost every dream I've had recently has had a "struggle" motif. The most significant is discovering I did not complete my dissertation. Then I wake up, stumble to my office and verify my degree is there. And it is. Turn on the computer, stare at the screen, and continue the argument in my head, with whom every I was arguing with in my dream.

Plus I really hate autumn. I only means winter is on it's way. Looking back on this year, I haven't a clue where it went. Come January it will be five years since I left work. Dang.

No comments: