Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

January 03, 2010

Survivor

On Sunday night I opened a bottle of wine - exhausted from studying finance and statistics (to re-enter the real world) - and clicked through my bookmarks, because I can and I'm bored like that. One bookmarks happened to be a casting application for the TV reality show "Survivor". About a year or two ago, a friend suggested I'd be a good cast member. I remember searching for the casting application back then, but never acted on it. I believe the deadline had passed. Evidently I did bookmark it, however. I chug more wine.

This time the casting call is now open and the application and casting video deadline is Jan. 6th. Hummm…I can be a cast member on "Survivor". Granted, I've never watched the show, but living on a deserted island (I'm guessing this what they do) and not having to take a shower (I'm guessing this is also true) sounds great. Plus there is always the chance of winning a million bucks (I know this is true). I downloaded the application, filled it out, drank the rest of the bottle of wine, started outlining the casting video and went to bed.

The next day, I awoke and saw the completed application. I ripped it up. What was I thinking?

Here's the application. Deadline is January 6, 2010.

No comments: