Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

November 03, 2010

SHOCKED!

I woke-up this morning to find Harry Reid still in office? WTF? I thought for sure the teabagger Sharon Angle would have defeated him. Reid is the epitome of Obama's policies. And it wasn't only Reid, many unexpected, high profile Democrats were elected to office. Brown beat the "$150MM" Whitman for the California Governorship. "Please call me Senator, I worked so hard for the title" Boxer beat Fiorina for the California Senate seat. And conversely, other major high profile Senate teabaggers candidates like O'Donnell in Delaware and possibly Miller in Alaska were also defeated. But then again, two high profile Senate teabaggers Rand Paul in Kentucky and Marco Rubio in Florida won Senate seats. Kentucky is a very racist state, so it was expected. Now they have a Senator that wants to repeal the Civil Rights Act. Good for them.


Then there is the House. A tsunami? Republicans picked up some wheres between 55 and 65 House Seats. That's huge. Clearly a sign that people aren't happy with Obama's economic policies. The huge $700 billion dollar stimulus package that was supposed to lower unemployment rate to under 8% didn't happen. I'm guessing a major change in Obama's economic staff is around the corner.


Other significant change is that Pelosi is out and Boowoo "I worked in my father's tavern" Boehner is in. Oh my! Now we have a cry baby as Speaker of the House. Who cares if you worked in your father's tavern! Stop your blubbering, you baby!

No comments: