Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

December 19, 2010

When Did SNL Become Funny?

Watched the show on hulu.com Sunday afternoon, because I learned Eminem and Lil' Wayne were the musical guest. Original intent was to only watch the musical performance, but mistakenly clicked on the entire show. Had a few laughs. Lot of political slights. Maybe why, I laughed. And as for the musical guests, let me just say I always hated Eminem and loved Lil' Wayne, but I must say with his most recent album, Eminem has me interested. "Love the way You Lie" with RiRi? Not bad. And "No Love" with Lil' Wayne. Okay maybe it's his co-artist, but I'm warming. Plus, my CD player in my car broke. Who knew they still played free music over the radio. And they play RiRi on every single frequency. Over, and over, and over again. Weird.

And remember "Gift in a Box"? Well now there's: I Just Had Sex . Go Asian family!

No comments: