Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

January 11, 2011

Glad the Holidays are Over!!

Wow it was an exhausting holiday season. For me it seem to start with the trip to Russia and never stopped until to this week. However, I got to see almost everybody I wanted to see. The only event of the season I missed was the "wildcard" weekend festivities. It was held in CA this year. I didn't feel like making the trip across country to watch TV.

Now I'm looking forward to Spring. I'm so sick of this winter weather (and more snow tomorrow!) I want it to be 75 degrees, sunny, flowers blooming, green grass! And to make matters worse, I was sick all last week which made attending work very painful. But I attended because of the transition. This week I feel a lot better.

As for work, it's going well. We transitioned to a new company and the new company offered me nice retention package. I like what I'm doing a lot; working with data, building models, identifying opportunities, etc. The only downside, the company's headquarters is located in Chicago and they only committed to the NYC metro area for one year, during the acquisition and transition. Not sure what will happen next year.

And yes, I still need to organize my Russia pictures. Besides being sick, I've been lazy!!

No comments: