Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

January 26, 2011

Low and Behold

I returned home from work yesterday and the hot water was flowing. Amazing. I couldn't believe it. I took a shower. Today, I'm off to a new dentist before work for a cleaning. My mouth and body will be clean today. Hurrah. After work, I'm thinking Indian food (Palak Paneer, yum) and then a movie ("The Fighter" or "True Grit"). I'd like to jog, but the sidewalks are too icy and filled with snow. Jogging will have to wait until Friday evening when I return to Newark. I joined a new gym, Metro U.S.A. It costs $32, instead of the $79 at NYSC. And the gym is open to 11 PM on Friday, and 7AM to 7PM on Saturdays and Sundays. NYSC was only open to 1PM on Saturday and closed on Sunday. Now I'll have more opportunity to exercise on weekends. And those pesky Russian pictures. Hopefully, I get to organizing and posting them this weekend.

I don't understand my procrastination. But instead of organizing them now, I'm guessing I'll be flipping through the political blogs, reading the comments about the Presidents speech. I couldn't bother to listen to him last night. I went to bed at 9PM instead.

No comments: