Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

January 27, 2011

Snow Has Stopped

It's 6AM and the snow has stopped. I'm getting dressed for work. Most likely I'll be the only one in the office, everybody else will be working remotely. But for me it's only a 20 minute walk and a I have a critical project due tomorrow at noon. Because of this project, yesterday's plan for Indian Food and a movie didn't materialize. Instead I had Taco Bell with a bottle of Pinot Nior. My housemate told me he refused to eat at Taco Bell anymore because the meat tasted like pudding. He has a point. And recently the news has been reporting that nobody is sure how much actual meat fills Taco Bell's tacos. Some claim cat treats have similar levels of protein. Tonight, I'll be dinning at the Chinese takeout. Stir steamed vegetables only. Now off to work in the snow. I'm dying for a jog. I'm less cranky after jogging. But a jog in the snow is not going to happen. I hate winter.

No comments: