Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

June 26, 2011

Absolutely Exhausting Weekend

Took the day off on Friday to see Barnes Foundation. $25 billion dollars of art in a suburb of Philly, then had dinner in Philly. Strange city. Returned to Newark, waited for the internet man to arrive on Saturday morning. What an obnoxious guy, but he didn't charge me. Run five miles at the gym. Head back to West Jersey for dinner at the Milford Oyster House. Spent the night there, Sunday morning cycled forty miles, then headed to an extended family gathering at Harvest Moon Inn . On the way back to Newark, my car died, completely died. Got a rental car, furiously making last minute plans for Iceland, packing. Work M-W, return rental, then vacation. When I get back, I'll have to deal with the car thingy. Looks like it's time for a new one!

More pics and updates of Iceland later this week. Hopefully, even some under water pics. I hope. I hope.

No comments: