Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

March 08, 2016

Asuncion, Paraguay









Asuncion apparently doesn’t have many tourists, nor is it ready for tourist or maybe they don’t want them.  There isn’t a lot of touristy stuff to do.  They do have a booming business class. The hotels were rife with business people.  And the hotels were very nice and inexpensive.

After doing numerous city tours in cities throughout the world, this time I decided to conducted my own.  I downloaded the information about the city and it’s highlights from the Internet and used my map on my phone.  I felt like I was able to see most of the city and even more than I originally expected, because the Internet instructions were incorrect, but the deports were interesting.


The last day, I visit Museo Del Barro. It was well worth the visit. I enjoyed it a lot.  

No comments: