Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

January 24, 2009

Getting Old

My Gym Look:

1) socks are above the ankles
2) shorts are slightly about the knee
3) t-shirt isn’t sleeveless or XXXL
4) my hoodie is a solid color*
5) my flat cap is gray*

The Younger Look:

1) socks, barely visible above the sneaker
2) shorts should cover the knee, possibly a little lower
3) XXXL for sure, or for those with nice bods a muscle tee
4) hoodie, at a minimum with graffiti art on the front, if going all out an entire multi-color design is requisite
5) anything goes here: flat cap, fedora, ski cap, etc.
6) scarf, preferably, black & white.

But what’s even sadder – and a sure sign of age – is that I’m aware of this style shift, but I can’t be bothered purchasing new clothes because my current clothes still fit and are wearable.

*I wear these on the way to the gym, not at the gym (in case, you were wondering).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fity closer than 4T.

Mike said...

And the sad part, I'll be wearing the same clothes at 50.