Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

September 01, 2010

Most Days too Tired to Blog

Things at work are going well, another person quit (that makes five), but I'm learning a lot. And there always the same issues like any other office job. Which stall to use? Clearly, I never choose the middle. If someone else arrives they'd be right next to me. The first stall is next to the urinals, so that's a non-starter. The last stall is the handicap stall. Yes, it's huge....so I try to go at home before work, but that doesn't always go as planned.

Although running in the morning at 5 am helps, but it also provides complications. One cup of coffee and a five mile run first thing in the morning... Yes, there a few people about Stamford going DAMN that was a huge DOG!

My apartment and accommodations in Stamford are good! My housemates are great. I don't hang out with them much, because I'm always working or hanging out in Newark on the weekends. So be it. Life is good.

No comments: