Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

July 28, 2011

Obama Rates Higher Than Boehner on Debt Situation

Americans are more likely to approve of the way President Obama is handling the negotiations to raise the federal debt ceiling than they are to approve of the handling of the situation by Speaker of the House John Boehner or Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, although opinions about all three are more negative than positive.
More Here

Okay, I haven't posted in a while, because my life sucks! I've been on a corporate legal roller coaster. I was offered a very senior quantitative modeling at another bank only to have my current employer intervene and squash the offer. Stuff like this gets me down for a bit, but in the end, I'll prevail. I always do. Plus I have another vacation scheduled to Norway, Greenland and Iceland in early September.

As for now, this debt ceiling drama has kept me occupied. I'm loving it. And while everybody's blaming Obama for the economy, he's been fairing fairly well, given this shitty economy.

No comments: