Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

January 20, 2018

Coconut Grove Beach Resort

Taking a break from the "overland" truck life (e.i. sleeping in a tent w/ no A/C, minimum air circulation, and cooking on campfires).  My friend Chad always chides me for traveling in such a manner, but I do enjoy it.  I like not living out of hotels and flying between airports. I like visiting the rural villages ad interacting with the locals. I like being frugal and living primitively. But there are days when I need a break from it all, including the group members. Africa has really nice hotels and resorts.


Sunrise over the pool and ocean behind. 



A small room, but it had A/C and a private bath! 


Cute Villas


Palms tree and pool! <3 p="">


Fried fish and jollof rice. Albeit, it looks better than it tasted. The rice was really dry. 


No comments: