Collect Experiences. Not Things. :')

August 18, 2008

Independent Filmmakers Conference

To divert my attention from the plethora of Presidential Election News, I signed up for an Inpedendent Filmmaker Conference next month. I've starting to realize that no matter if I spend hours on the internet reading about the election daily or I read nothing about the election from now until election day, the outcome is going to be the same. My reading the election news isn't going to change things.

My objectives for the Filmmakers Conference is a little more offers to a be a little more productive. There're numberous speakers and a chance to make industry contacts. I really need to start putting myself out there and start making connections.

A bonus. Kevin Smith is one of the keynote speakers and a true independent filmmaker.

No comments: